Prayer for my family

Please if you have a minute pray for my family to come back to the Catholic Church and also for a family member and her family to make the right decision as to whether or not to move.:signofcross:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed
is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

I will pray for you. dont worry everything will work out in the end the hard part is just waiting for it to happen

I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Lord, bless this family with the grace of conversion and help the family member who is thinking of moving to make the right decision. Come to the assistance of this family and have mercy on them. Inspire them to pray more, and draw them closer to Your Sacred Heart. Help them to know you more and love you more. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

**** Thank you so much to “the phoenix”, Alex 27, Fan of Francis and “ready” for your prayers. I can’t tell you how much it meant to me to see your prayer replies… I will pray for you too…:angel1:

You’re very welcome, TeresaDiane.

Please be assured of my continuing prayers for your family.

:blessyou:

Lord, please inspire the family with Your true desire for their location, and give them the grace to receive all You wish to impart to them, and all You wish them to do and be for others, wherever they are.
And Lord, please gently TeresaDiane’s family into the fullness of truth and faith.
Thank You, Lord

Again, thanks to “the phoenix” and “Trishie”…I don’t feel so alone with my worries for my family… Teresa Diane

Praying for you and your family …

You and your family are in my prayers.

Thank you Passion Flower - I’ll remember you in my rosary tomorrow. TD

Thank you too Catherine k - I’ll remember you in my rosary tomorrow also…TD

God of all hope and healing, I pray that you guide TeresaDiane’s loved ones back to your church and into your fullness that you have waiting for them. Lord, who cares about our families and loves each one more than we ever could, I pray you will show your great mercy to this family and draw them close to you.
Father, I pray guidance for this loved one with the difficult decisions in their life. Make your presence known, and whether to move or not a clear path to follow. Please guide and show them the way that they might live in your perfect will.
I pray blessings on TeresaDiane for her loving care and prayers for her family.
In Jesus Name…Amen

****thank you “isabella 13” so much. I’m overwhelmed with all the prayers to my one little thread… I’ll pray for you too in my rosary tomorrow… How do I become a prayer warrior? Teresa Diane:gopray2:

I offer tonight, July 7, 2011, my Night Eucharistic Adoration for your intentions.

God bless you abundantly.

Father Alfonso E. Erestain
erestain37@aol.com[BIBLEDRB][/BIBLEDRB]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

God bless you too Father, you don’t know how much this means to me… Teresa Diane:blessyou: I will pray for you and your intentions too.

Thank you so much Kimmie… Bless You…Teresa Diane:harp:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.