Prayer for my friend to be free from New Age

I am desperate, so many are deeply involved with the new age and they truly feel they found the truth when i know that their soul are in great danger. They don’t practice the Catholic faith anymore. Nothing, i can say reach their heart or common sense but please pray that God intervene now and forgive them.

Blessed Mother Mary, please intervene now and allow your children to go back to your son and do what he says. I pray for you dearest God if this is according to your will, that you restore their faith in Jesus name. Please protect them in all ways and set them free from this illusion and great deception. I implore you to forgive their sins and to have mercy on their soul. I offer you the body, the blood of your beloved son Jesus to save them from this deception. Jesus, i trust in you. Amen

:gopray2:

St John Vianney, pray for us

St Michael the Archangel, defend us in the hour of battle,…

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

Eternal Father, we thank You for the crosses that we bear knowing that each one is an opportunity to grow closer to you. We believe that all things are possible through You and if it be Your will we would ask that You bombard these lost souls, who are seeking what can only be found in You, with experiences that encourage them to return to Mother Church. If this is contrary to your will then we ask for the Holy Spirit to protect us from them and to fill us with sufficient grace to bear this cross with an unwavering faith and courage that brings glory to Your name and comfort to loved ones.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
Amen

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, the children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus:
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

Mother Mary, I entrust Chantal25’s friend to you. Please help her and the others mixed up in the New Age Movement to recognize the deception and danger involved in the occult; may they run to Christ and cling to Him and never turn back. I pray that Our Lord grants them spiritual help, contrition, and forgiveness of their sins. Amen.

Praying hard for them.

We fly to your patronage,
O holy Mother of God.
Despise not our petitions
in our necessities,
but deliver us from all dangers,
O ever-glorious and blessed Virgin.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.