Prayer for my friend's situation

Dear Brothers/Sisters in Christ,

My friend needs our prayers, she is single mom (has 1 son), her mother lives with her. But now, the company that she works has financial difficulty which could be colapsed. Please pray for her that she may find a new job or ask God the best way for her. Because it’s almost impossible that she can support their lives without income. Here in Indonesia, there’s no government’s allowance for people who doesn’t work.

Thanks and God bless
Wina

Father, bless this young woman, her
son, and her mother as she tries her best
to earn enough money to keep her family
above water. Grant her peace and comfort
as she may be seeking new employment.
AMEN

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your friend and her family Wina…

Dear Pam,Steve,Phoenix and Simon,
Thank you very much for your prayers. I believe that your prayers are very powerful for her and her family.
I will pray for all your intentions too.
God bless

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

St Joseph please intercede for stable and suitable work for this mother to support her son and her mother.
Our God, please obtain help for all those in her position in Indonesia and any country where unemployment benefits are not available.

Dear Gail and Trishie thank you for your prayer.

My friend told me that she’s still waiting whether the company can pay this month Salary (End of July) or not because there’e none in their bank account yet.

Please continue praying for her.

Thanks & God bless
Wina

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen:crossrc:

Thank you betra

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.