Prayer For My Great Uncle

Please Pray for My Great Uncle’s sins to be forgiven and his soul to be purified so that he can be in heaven. Thank you for your prayers!!:smiley:

Prayers sent. :gopray2:

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you for your prayers. Though his wife was Catholic, m y Great Uncle was buried without a priest or minister, or any of the prayers that should have been said. I and my relatives are afraid of where his soul is and what may become of it. So, Please continue to pray for his soul. Sincerely, ziggyklegin

praying that you may find some consolation and assurance in faith that the Lord knows and cares for you and yours too

May his soul be lifted up to God!

I’m joining in prayers for the soul of your uncle , may Lord grant him eternal rest , forgiveness for all sins and may the perpetual light shine upon him . Also may Lord give consolation and comfort for all his family .
In Jesus Holy Name , Amen

Jesus please go to this man at his moment of death and show him Your great love for him, stirring his repentance, offering him salvation and welcome, and grant him grace to accept.
Please comfort his family.
Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.