Prayer for my husband at job review

My husband has job review a 3pm today. He has had two bosses leave and has had to work without any support or direction. The new manager has no idea what he has done for the company and my dh thinks he will get a poor review. Please pray for him, he has struggled so much for this job and was unemployed for 2 years before this. We need his job. I work full-time as well and we have two children.

Prayers for husband for a good job review. I am sorry he has struggled so much and I hope it goes well.
Mary.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

:crossrc:

Praying that he gets a good review and that he can discuss the work that he does so that his managers have a clear understanding of his value.

:gopray:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St. Joseph, please pray for him.

Lord, please see that justice have been done in this job review, and by this prayer, may this couple and family be drawn closer together. Grant them grace for faith, hope, and love, and may they always exhibit love and understanding for each other in every moment, whether dark or light, and lead them together, joyfully, toward your Sacred Heart, now, unto eternity. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

I just said a prayer for your husband. God bless you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.