Prayer for my husband to have a speedy recovery

Hello everyone, i am asking all to pray for my husband to have a speedy recovery from a motorcycle accident he had last month when someone had hit him on it. He has been in the hospital for a month now and just got released on last thursday. he is unable to walk or have any wait bearing to his left side of his body for 3 months. Through all this he is now left without a job and and me be the sole supporter of our family. i hope everyone will keep our family in their thoughts and prayers through these times of need.

Thank You in advance
Tracy.

Sending prayers for your husband’s healing and for strength and comfort for you…

Welcome Tracy!

I am praying for your husband…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Tracy, please know that I am praying for your intentions.

Praying for your husband’s speedy and full recovery.

Praying for your intentions

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee,
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Father in Jesus name please help Tracy and her husband and their family as they deal with the consequences of last month’s terrible accident. Tracy must now be sole wage-earner, and carer, and mother. Please help her to successfully fulfil her roles while reamaining healthy in her own heart, mind, and body.

Please help her husband to find purpose and occupation, and a way to earn money from home, perhaps via computer.

Father I feel that Tracy feels tired and overwhelmed. Please refresh her and help her grow to her full potential in the changed conditions of her life.

I’m so sorry. You and your husband will both be in my daily prayers. I pray the Lord provides for you both and keeps you both strong in faith. Peace!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Tracy, may the Lord hear and grant our prayers for your family, but above all, the prayers of your heart.

Father in Jesus name please help Tracy and her husband and their family as they deal with the consequences of last month’s terrible accident. Tracy must now be sole wage-earner, and carer, and mother. Please help her to successfully fulfil her roles while reamaining healthy in her own heart, mind, and body.

Please help her husband to find purpose and occupation, and a way to earn money from home, perhaps via computer.

Please refresh Tracy and help her grow to her full potential in the changed conditions of her life. Please help her husband back to greater mobility.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Father in Jesus name please help Tracy and her husband and their family as they deal with the consequences of this accident. Tracy must now be sole wage-earner, and carer, and mother. Please help her to successfully fulfil her roles while remaining healthy in her own heart, mind, and body. Father please refresh Tracy and help her grow to her full potential in the changed conditions of her life.

Please help her husband to find purpose and occupation, and a way to earn money from home, perhaps via computer. Please Father, grant him healing and recovery to a full life.
Thank You, Father

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.