Prayer for my interview tomorrow (9/3)

Hello everyone. I’ve been stressing and struggling with job searching in houston texas, and for some reason i havent find the one that best fits me, and that can financially help me. Well I have an interview tomorrow for an administrative assistant position, Please everyone pray for my interview that it will go well and smooth sailing. I leave everything in god’s hand. Thank you.

Lord, I pray faith_26 has an excellent job interview tomorrow. May she receive your peace and blessings in a special way that shines right through her and makes her a very attractive candidate for the job. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

St Joseph, you had work when you married Mary, but the relocation to Bethlehem left you without employment, as again, did the flight to Egypt to escape murder by King Herod of the divine Child after Jesus was born. When you moved to Nazareth with the family, you again had to build up a business to support your wife and Jesus. In empathy, please pray that this person’s interview for an administrative assistant position will go well and assure the job if this is in the best interests of those concerned.

Our Father who art in heaven, hollowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

praying for you…God bless

thank you everyone for all the prayers. God bless :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

thank you to everyone who has supported and pray for me during my time of interview. my interview actually went successful, i am going on my training on tuesday, so please continue to pray that everything will go well with my training. thank you in advance and god bless…

you are all in my prayers. !

Gracious and loving God, you know our need for meaningful work. Send your Holy Spirit to guide those who are searching for employment. Help them to recognize the gifts and talents you have given them.

Deepen their desire to follow your will. Inspire them as they contact potential employers. Give them patience as they wait for responses. Shelter them from feelings of rejection. Protect them from discouragement. Give them courage to overcome fear.

Shower on them the graces they need to persevere. Let this time of searching become an opportunity to grow in faith, to cultivate the virtue of hope, and to experience your healing love. We ask this through Chirst our Lord. Amen

Lord, thank You for the life of Faith, Your daughter and that of other people like her all over the world. Almighty Father, I pray that Your Holy Spirit goes before her and level the mountain as You promised us in Isaiah 45:2 so that, she will have course to come back here and glorify Your holy name after the interview.

Ancient of days, I give You thanks for answering this prayer for You have always answered my prayer in Jesus’ name. :signofcross: :amen:

Praise God and I wish you much success!

Praying for your training to run smoothly …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you, Lord, for getting faith_26 the job!!! Please let her do well in training!!! Amen.

Praise God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.