Prayer for my marriage

Please pray for a quick and deep healing of my marriage and relationship with my wife. We both need to be filled with the graces, blessings and love from God above. I ask that God fill us both with love, forgiveness, patience and understanding and that He take down the walls and warm our hearts.

For all who struggle in marriage, may Jesus guide and fill us.

Thank you

I'll definetly pray for your marriage. i hope things work out for the best.

Praying for you and your wife and the healing of your marriage.

Jesus You know the stresses that our friend and his family have been under due to long-term unemployment and other concerns. Please strengthen him and his wife in their communication and mutual understand, their empathy and mutual respect. They both suffer in consequence of concern for children and money worries and those stresses take their toll. Please restore them Jesus, and please resolve their difficulties and those of their children. I ask You in Your great personal love.
Thank You, Jesus

You are being prayed for.

Praying for healing within your marriage ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please fill nebrb and his wife with your love. Give them your own love to love each other with. Love them through each other, Lord. Please give them the graces they need to be quick to forgive, ready to understand, and ever so patient with each other. May they know how precious they are to each other and not let a day pass without looking at the other spouse with gratitude in their hearts for the many blessings you have given them in their relationship over the years even up to this day. May they heal from any ongoing pain and find wholeness in receiving you in the sacraments, in prayer, and in giving each other the most affection, love and attention as possible. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.