Prayer for my mom!

All this month my mom has been having some chest pains and other pains throughout her body… there has been a lot of stress within our family this year with family members dying and her father passing away, my mom tends to keep it in and tries to make the best out of situations even when its hard, but I think its conflicting with her health now…

She took some tests on her heart and got some blood work done and shes getting the results on tuesday, shes always in my prayers and if everyone could just say a little prayer that her test results will be okay and she will not be sick. It would mean a lot to me! Thank you so much

God Bless:)

Jesus thank You for Stefina’s loving concern for her mother. Please bless her.

Jesus we ask You to help Stefina’s mother to deal healthily with the griefs and stresses of this last year. Please help her to receive the advice and treatment that will help her to flourish with wholesome strength and happiness. Thank You, Jesus

Hi Stefina , I’m joining in prayers for your mommy , so sorry for losing your grandfather . Lord grant your healing presence for Stefina’s mother , console and comfort her , may she will be saved and restored in health .
In Jesus healing Holy Name , Amen
I’ll pray also
Our Father… Hail Mary…Amen

Praying for your mum. God bless you.

Hi Stefina,

Praying for your Mom and her health…

praying

Praying very hard for your mother’s good health!

With a wonderful Daughter like you she is bound to get better will pray for your Mum and you god bless:gopray2:

Praying for your mother.

Praying for your mother, that God will strengthen and comfort her.

God bless you
TL

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

May Almighty God bless your mother in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.