Prayer for my niece with on and off fever for one month

May I request a few minutes of your time to say a short prayer for my 5-year old niece who experience on-and off fever since mid-September. She’s now confined in a hospital for 5 days already and was initially diagnosed with pneumonitis. She’s now taking antibiotics but everytime she takes it (intravenous), she’ll cry for about 30 minutes complaining for stomach pain and feels very tired when the pain leaves. There are also findings on her red blood cells.

Please pray for her that she finally recovers, that her doctors be guided on what to do, that the medicines given her are correct. Please, please, we need your prayers.

Poor little thing. I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

Lord, please heal your daughter in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Help her doctors to give her the best medical treatment and the proper medicine(s). Grant this little girl healing, strength, courage, patience and peace. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

i prayed for her, God bless your niece

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Jesus,

We know how you love the little children. Through the intercession of our Mother Mary, we pray for this little girl. Heal her and make her whole. In Jesus name.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.

Amen.

***Hail, Mary, Full of Grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Catherine of Siena, pray for this little girl…***

***Hail, Mary, Full of Grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Catherine of Siena, pray for this little girl…***

Lord, I pray for Ditolang’s Niece just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for her life.

Lord hear the prayers we lift up for the sake of this person. We are confident in your healing power and your mercy. We ask you to restore the health of this individual that she may serve you in accordance to your holy will. Amen.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS!!!

Her fever stopped and she was already discharged from the hospital last Saturday. To those who offered their prayers, thank you so much.

What a poweful forum this is. So many miracles have happened because of the prayers offered over here. This certainly is no revelation that God really listens to and grants the requests of individual and communal prayers, as much as it is an assurance that our prayers are never wasted. :thumbsup:

Such wonderful news ! Were glad she is home. And Thank You for letting us know :thankyou:

Gods peace be with you…

James :knight1:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.