Prayer for my Puppies

Hi everyone

I have two beautiful Boston Terrier puppies, named Palin and Reagan.

They have brought me so much joy and helped me to get off my antidepressant medication and so I am no longer seriously depressed.

But I am realizing now how I just cannot handle them.

The breed is very time intensive and I am a perfectionist in training.

As a result I find I am simply unable to get other things done for myself physically and medically.

And with my adult ADD they just do not help the situation.

But I am on disability because of my extreme physical pain and difficulty walking.

Ideally I would love to resell them but I also am willing to simply find good homes for them.

Can you please pray that I will find someone willing to take them from me?

I know this sounds like a shallow request compared to all the other requests but it is really affecting me.

Thank you so very much.

VitoJoseph

Vito, I’m sad to hear you are continuing to have trouble and pain walking.
May the Lord be with you in this and in the adult ADD.

I feel for you regarding the puppies, and I do ask the Lord to help you have the comfort and companionship of a less demanding animal.
Lord please guide and help Vito in this.

I can understand that you want the puppies to go only to good homes.
Lord please grant that this works our for the best for Vito, and for the puppies.

And Vito, it is important, not trivial. We understand that.

Hi Vito, you are in my prayers. If I still lived in Scranton, I’d take them myself. I used to have a little boston terrier when I lived there. :slight_smile:

I know how important it is to have a canine’s companionship especially when one is alone. I myself have a little chihuahua and she has helped me tremendously. I thank God everyday for her, although she is getting up there in age. Perhaps at some point, you can look into a smaller, less demanding companion? I have trained my little chihuahua to use a litter pad in my bathroom so I don’t have to keep going up and down a rather cumbersome staircase I live at right now.

I’m also fairly sure I have ADD too, and I know that with that, sometimes you forget things. In my case, I’ve forgotten some pretty important things at times. Things that a normal person would never forget to do and if anyone had known I forgot to do them, I’m sure I would be severely reprimanded for it … :frowning:

Lord, help VitoJoseph find a good, safe, and happy home for little Palin and Reagan.

God Bless,
Snert

Hi Vito,
Yours is not a “shallow” request. Good to be frank about wanting to look for a good home and keeper for you puppies. Should find one before they get too much attached to you and reverse.
I pray for my pets when they’re ill, especially, it’s common with many pet owners I think.
Wish you good luck, and hope (pray) that they find someone soon to adopt them.
Take care of yourself too.
God bless you.
Jenny

I pray that you will find a good home for the puppies.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you SOOOO much everyone for all of your prayers!

They mean so much to me!

It looks as if one of my brothers may take one of the puppies.

I have so many medical problems I do not know what to do.
I am praying for all posters and readers to this awesomee wbsite

Vito

For your puppies, and all of your intentions-

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Dear Lord, please help Vito find good owners for his two puppies. Let someone with a good loving heart find the advertisement that describes them. Help Vito to know who he should contact to sell or give his puppies to or where he should advertise to find new owners. I pray Vito finds someone very soon to relieve him of his suffering. Grant Vito strength and peace of mind as he tries to find new owners for his puppies. If worse comes to worse and he has to donate them to a shelter, may good loving owners find the dogs there and bring them home to a safe home and good family. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.