Prayer for my relationship that has finally ended

Hi…I asked for prayers a week ago a few times because my relationship of 13 years had abruptly ended. The entire week was filled with questions from me and but no answers from my ex. Tonight my ex explained there was someone else and some of the issues that caused that. I’m not overly angry…just thankful to have the answers I knew were out there.

Please pray for me that this relief I feel continues and that the pain I’ve suffered for the last week will end. I want a new life and I want God to be in it.

:gopray:

It is hard not knowing. I am glad you have some peace. I have you in my prayers.

John I’m sorry that you have been suffering, as we have been aware. I guess God has used this week as a time to develop your strength and prepare you for your ex’s news. I thank Him

I’m glad you have the certainty of relief for knowing where you stand. And I honour God for the graces given to you, especially for your desire to live your life with Him as your guide.

Jesus please claim John as Your own and help him to flourish in Your love and grace forever now.

And please bless his ex-girlfriend and her life.

Thank You, Jesus

Father,
Creator of unfailing light, let the light of Your Love shine in John’s heart. We lift up to You all he has gone through and we ask that You use it all to bring about greater evidence of the glory of Your Love.

Through the redeeming power of Your Son Jesus’ blood, please wash clean John’s heart and all those in his life. Bring about the great peace which only You can grant and lead these souls to true abandonment to Your Divine Providence.

By the power of the Holy Spirit lead them to heights of knowing You beyond what they can fathom! Heal them of all that has caused problems in their lives with each other and help them to look first to Your Love before anything else.

Mother Mary, please pray for them!
Saint Joseph, please pray for them!
All Angels and All Saints, please pray for them!

Amen. Amen!
+

Praying for you John…

Haily Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou
Amongst women
And blessed is the fruit
Of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

John,
prayers for you to grow stronger in Christ love and faith…You can’t go wrong with Christ in your life…Help with healing over the loss of your partner…May you find faith in Christ and amongst your friends here in Christ…In Jesus Name We Pray,Amen…Warmly, sis in Christ, LynneMarie

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

I am praying for you John

Praying!

wow - I am sorry. May God comfort you and bring peace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.