Prayer for my sister and her unborn child

Please pray for my sister and her husband, who are expecting their first child (due in July).

She seems to be okay but last year she had to have a cyst removed from one of her ovaries and I’m worried it might complicate her pregnancy (I’m not a doctor so I have no idea if it will).

Thank you and may God bless.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

I sure will. God bless you and your family. I will go and pray now. Brenda

praying.

Lord, please grant angelic protection to the health of this expectant mother and her child. Send graces to the parents, that this occasion may draw them close to you, now and forever. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Definitely praying for her and her baby!

Praying for her and her baby … I ask Our Lady to be with her at this time and to watch over them both

I’ll add my prayers. God bless.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank everyone who posted for your prayers. My sister was doing well until this week, when she contracted the flu. I’m concerned it will harm her health and that of the baby, as the type of medication she can take is severely limited. Please pray for her health and her unborn child. Praise be to God.

(The removal of cysts prior to pregnancy should not have a negative effect on the pregnancy as far as I know; but contracting flu in the third trimester is, indeed, serious - praying for your sister.)

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled unto thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided.

Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

My sister gave birth to a healthy baby girl via caesarean section today. She is beautiful.
Mother and daughter are both doing well.
I thank God for His infinite mercy. And may God bless everyone who on this forum.for their prayers. This beautiful moment would not have happened if it wasn’t for your prayers and our Lord’s infinite goodness.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

What wonderful news, Johann!! (Veels geluk aan die nuwe gesin, en mag die Here the hele familie seën. Congratulations to the new family, and may God bless the whole family. Although I think Johann will understand the Afrikaans message, others may wonder.)

Prayer to your Guardian Angel (and it sounds as though your niece has an awesome one)

Angel of God, my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love commits me here,
Ever this day, be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Amen.

Praise God for the good news!

For your sister’s baby and their continual health. May they grow up to be a true and Good Catholic christian. May the parents receive special graces from our loving Mother Mary. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.