Prayer for my son

My son has been out of work since October of 2008. He need a job so he can catch up with his child support. I would appreciate to pray for him. Many thanks for listening my concerns.

Sylvia Crockett:signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

:signofcross:

Praying with you for your son.Also praying your grandchild’s needs are met.

Sylvia, that’s a long time to be out of work, and I can imagine the toll it’s taking of your son, and of you as his mother, and also of his family.

St Joseph, you had work when you married Mary, but the relocation to Bethlehem left you without employment, as again, did the flight to Egypt to escape murder by King Herod of the divine Child after Jesus was born. When you moved to Nazareth with the family, you again had to build up a business to support your wife and Jesus. In empathy, please pray that Sylvia’s son can find a good job soon.

Sylvia,
I will be praying for all your intentions.

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
Glory Be …

Blessings,

St. Anthony pray for us,
St. Joseph pray for us,
Mary mother of God, pray for us.

That Sylvia’s son find work, stable income, peace of mind, body, and soul, Amen.
We pray to you, Lord, to provide for your children in this their hour of need.That all may be made right for those who struggle, and that their efforts bear fruit of prosperity and good fortune.

Sylvia,
What line of work was your son in? If it was with computers, machinery, or any other form of industry maybe he can teach to others what he has already mastered.

Your Sister in Christ

mary1173:)

St Joseph, you had work when you married Mary, but the relocation to Bethlehem left you without employment, as again, did the flight to Egypt to escape murder by King Herod of the divine Child after Jesus was born. When you moved to Nazareth with the family, you again had to build up a business to support your wife and Jesus. In empathy, please pray that Sylvia’s son can find a good job soon.

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is love and mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please intervene and help Sylvia’s son find a job. He needs a job to meet his financial obligations and to help his children live well. Please hear my prayer and grant him new work very soon. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I appreciate your offering.

Sylvia65

Thank you for your offering. God bless you.

Thank you for your offering. My son will appreciate this.

Thank you so much for your prayers and I hope something will come up for my son. God Bless You.

St.Joseph, patron of workers and also fathers, help this young father in all his needs. Help him provide for his family with gainful employment, we ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

My son want go to school and take another skill that will not require lay off. As for now, he cant go to school because no financial help to get him to go. He is not getting any help from anyone and he is distraught now. Please keep on praying something will come up. Many thanks for your offering.

Thank you.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.