Prayer for my spiritual wellbeing

Please pray for me, ever since I was a young child I’ve strived to know God and wanted so badly to be where God wants me to be.

I have struggled my entire life commiting to a Church, I am a practicing Catholic and try to lead my family right in going to Church and prayer etc… However I constantly doubt and feel I’m not where God wants me to be, so I miss Mass begin praying without Church attending, back and forth, back and forth, it’s literally driving me crazy. I’m 31 now and still can’t commit whole heartedly to a Church. I always have doubts created and worry I’m in a Church God doesn’t accept.

I contemplate Mormonism, Catholicism, Islam, Protestantism, Judaism, and any other ism you can imagine. I’m struggling and going it alone and wandering is too difficult, and I feel badly raising my children Catholic when I’m not commited fully. I also worry that I wander like this because I’m simply not called by God for salvation.

O Lord, please strengthen the faith that You have given this child of Yours. Reveal Yourself in such a way that all doubts melt away. In Jesus name we pray.

Hi ChristIsLord , count on my prayers , too . I’ll pray that Lord shall give you strenght in doubts and reveal the truth for you , help you to grow in catholic faith , the oldest church where Saint Peter , Apostle and vicar of Catholic church is that one, to whom was given "the keys of the kingdom " ( "Peter [Kipha, a rock], and upon this rock [Kipha] I will build my church [ekklesian], and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. ) The second Epistle , Saint Petrus warns against false teachings, speaks of the Second Coming of the Lord, and ends with the beautiful doxology, "But grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. To him be the glory, both now and the day of eternity."
May God the Holy Spirit lead and keep you steadfast into catholic faith .
God bless and be with you always ! In Jesus Holy Name , Amen

Will pray for you my friend. Please keep also praying for the guidance of the Holy Spirit…

Jesus please give this Your loved one stability of faith within faithfulness to Your Church and deepening of relationship with You and Your people.

Praying for you with a Bible verse from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Short reading (1 Corinthians 1:7-9) ©

We are waiting for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed; and he will keep you steady and without blame until the last day, the day of our Lord Jesus Christ, because God by calling you has joined you to his Son, Jesus Christ; and God is faithful.

More prayer for you from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

The eternal Word cloaked himself in flesh and showed us a new and living path to the temple of heaven. Humbly we ask him:

• Come, Lord, and save us.

God, in you we move, we live, we are:
come to show us that we are your people.
You are close to each one of us:
come swiftly and show yourself to all who seek you.
Father of the poor, consoler of the afflicted,
give freedom to captives and joy to those who mourn.
You hate death and love life:
give freedom from eternal death to all who have died, and to us also.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

And finally, …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Your obviously a man of faith if you have come to post here and have your peers help you. We are all called to salvation, God died for everyone, he suffered and died on a cross for you and me and everybody in this forum.

You must gain the self respect that you are a creation of God before you will fully accept the salvation of Christ, No complicatied instructions no hoopla or 40 days of fasting. Just the asking of christ, Through your worship of him you willbegin to find a place.

With out God the meaning of life is pointless let this be known to you and to everyone. You are not a mistake, God loves you, keep working at it and there is no way you will not see it

Your brother in Christ.

I shall pray for you daily for the next 7 days

Our Father…

Hail Mary…

Praying for you to come to understanding and true faith. And I also pray He will give you his Peace.

praying

Praying very hard for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.