Prayer for my Uncle

My uncle passed away this morning around 8 am, from fluid getting into his lungs. He was only 44 and had 2 teenage kids. Thanks guys.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Have prayed for the soul of your Uncle and for the family he leaves behind.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace.

Amen.

Praying…

May he rest in peace and may the God of all comfort be with family and friends during this time of grieving.
Mary.

I just said a prayer for the repose of your uncle’s soul. I am very sorry for your loss. God bless you.

Eternal rest grant unto him, oh Lord, and let perpetual rest shine upon him - may he dwell with You for eternity, freed in your Divine Mercy from all stain. Amen.

So sorry for your loss. It is very sad. I will pray for him. Maybe you can have some Masses said for him.

So young!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Amen

O God, the Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful, grant to the soul of Thy departed servant the full remission of all his sins, that through our pious supplications he may obtain that pardon which he has always desired, Thou Who livest and reignest world without end. Amen.

V. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord.
R. And let perpetual light shine upon him.
V. May the Divine Assistance remain always with us.
R. And may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Prayed for your uncle and your family. May all the angels and saints, Mary the Mother of Jesus, and God welcome him to heaven. May your family and his children be strengthened in the tough days ahead for them while here.

Lord Hear Our Prayer!

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.