Prayer for my Vocation - I will return the prayers

Hello all,

If some of you could pause at this moment and say some prayers for my discernment in my vocation. Even just one Hail Mary to entrust me to the Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart of Our Blessed Mother would be greatly appreciated. I will remember you in my Rosary and Divine Office throughout the day.

I am in the process of discerning a vocation to the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter.

Sacra Cordi Iesu, miserere nobis.
Sancto Petro, ora pro nobis.
Mater Dei, ora pro nobis.

Sincerely in Christ through Mary,
iProfess

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Prayers offered.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners. Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Please pray for my sister instead of me. Thank you.

Hail Mary said.

Hail Mary said. :slight_smile:

Ditto :thumbsup:

Θεοτόκε Παρθένε, χαῖρε, κεχαριτωμένη Μαρία, ὁ Κύριος μετὰ σοῦ. εὐλογημένη σὺ ἐν γυναιξί, καὶ εὐλογημένος ὁ καρπὸς τῆς κοιλίας σου, ὅτι Σωτῆρα ἔτεκες τῶν ψυχῶν ἡμῶν.

Hail Mary said! :)

Prayer said

GOOD LUCK!! :) :thumbsup:

MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BLESS YOU, POUR OUT HIS GRACES UPON YOU, and May you find PEACE INSIDE OF HIS SACRED HEART!!

I sincerely appreciate the prayers! I prayed for you all throughout the day and last night in my DIvine Office and Rosary. I will remember you all in my intentions today as well (and your sister marian_love)!

Salve Regina!

I pray Divinum Officium for you.

May the Lord lead our ways ad maiorem Dei gloriam!

Please pray for me, thank you!

Your brother in Christ,
Attempto

Woah, my prayer got answered really quick. Thanks!

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I’ll continue to pray for all discerning the call!

Thanks,
A fellow discerner

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.