prayer for patience

Dearest all,

Please pray for me so I can be patient and reasonable most of the time, especially during critical times. I found myself sometimes let anger get the best of me… and then I regret it, but it doesn’t bring back the losses or damages I caused because of that :frowning:

Thank you very much, God bless you all.

Prayer When You Need Patience

Forgive me, Dear God, if today I have been impatient, especially with people;
if today I have made anyone feel a nuisance;
if today I did not show understanding for others’ mistakes;
if today there were times when I was too head strong, too sure I was right;
if today I have ridden roughshod over the feelings of someone else; or
if today I have been unapproachable to talk to, difficult to work with, critical of others, or harsh and quick in my judgement.

I cannot undo what I have done, but help me tomorrow to be more loving and kind, as You are to me. Amen.

I will say a Rosary for you. Just keep trying to do your best every day no one is perfect.God Bless!

Praying for your request.

Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Thank you, everyone. :o

The thing is I have very gore imagination. When I feel somebody offended me, all kinds of hellish graphic brutality went through my mind. :frowning: Maybe most people experience it, I don’t know.

I once fell into this anger, but I didn’t act on it. However, I go against myself, by cursing myself coward & stupid, and I released it on people close to me… which made things even worse…

Prayers said for God to lessen your propensity to anger and enkindle your heart with patience. May these abilities avail themselves to you during critical times.

You are welcome and God Bless.

Mary.

Praying for your intentions.

Amen - this is beautiful. Praying for your intentions.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

amen

Dear God in Heaven, Lord Jesus Christ, please watch after Melinda. Please ask God for her to have a change in heart.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for all who need patience, including me.

Praying for all in need of patience … (And I include myself in that group.)

Teach me, my Lord, to be sweet and gentle in all the events of my life, in disappointments, in the thoughtlessness of others, in the insincerity of those I trusted, in the unfaithfulness of those on whom I relied.

Let me forget myself so that I may enjoy the happiness of others. Let me always hide my little pains and heartaches so that I may be the only one to suffer from them. Teach me to profit by the suffering that comes across my path. Let me so use it that it may mellow me, not harden or embitter me; that it may make me patient, not irritable; that it may make me broad in my forgiveness, not narrow or proud or overbearing.

May no one be less good for having come within my influence; no one less pure, less true, less kind, less noble, for having been a fellow traveler with me on our journey towards eternal life. As I meet with one cross after another, let me whisper a word of love to You. May my life be lived in the supernatural, full of power for good, and strong in its purpose of sanctity. Amen.

:signofcross:

I need this quite often.
Humility is our strongest weapon.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.