Prayer for Patrick

Could you guys please keep Patrick, a good friend of mine, in your prayers? He was just admitted to the hospital because his heart acted erratically during the stress test he was taking this afternoon. He’s having chest pains now. He’s a 6-injection a day diabetic who already has serious neuropathy in his hands and feet. He’s only 60. Thanks so much. On my way to the hospital now.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, Father God, and Holy Spirit - one, Triune God, please grace this man with your healing presence. If You so Will it, Lord, allow his doctors to accurately diagnose and relieve his medical issues. Bless this person who is his friend, and give him or her the Grace to deal with whatever Your Will has in store for this person. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. John of God, pray for us.
St. Camillus, pray for us.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners. Now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Patrick, please intercceed on behalf of Patrick in his time of need. Ask God to send him the graces to recover and bless his family in this difficult time. We ask this through your intercession, and through the intercession of our Blessed Mother Mary.

Amen.

Thankyou - I told him you were praying, too. His BP and sugar levels are sky-high, no results on tests until some time tomorrow. His room is standing room only with friends who are teasing him mercilessly (probably not helping the BP:D ) and the priest is on his way with the Sacrament of the Sick.

Praying for Patrick
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holding Patrick in my prayers:highprayer:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

praying for Patrick.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Will keep him in my prayers. God bless!

I’ll be keeping Patrick in my prayers and Masses.
St Patrick, please intercede for him.

Patrick had surgery this morning, 97% blockage; got a stint and angioplasty, is recovering in ICU overnight. He asked me to thank you for your prayers for his continued recovery. God bless you all.

I am keeping Patrick in prayer daily.

Blessings,
Judi

Thanks, Mom, from Pat and me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.