Prayer for peace and for protection

Good afternoon everyone,

I offer up a prayer for peace in the world.

Our Father …
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Please pray for a relative and I who are receiving management training for protection of God through our guardian angels in this environment.

:slight_smile:

Praying!

:gopray: :angel1: :gopray: :angel1:

Praying
Grandma Glor

will say those three for you.

God bless you.

Prayers promised

I would like to join in for praying for peace in the world. I have been trying to say a Rosary a day for peace within my family. I am now ready to also pray that Rosary for peace in the world. Now is especailly the time when Russia is causing such disasters. Our Lady of Fatima warned against this very thing.
Sincerely, Franny

I join with your prayers. Lord answer these needs.

Guardian Angel
My Angel, please obtain love and discernment for me, so that I am blessing to others. You know my failures to love others and to witness God’s love. You know everyone that I have injured by my selfishness and frailties and lack of wisdom.

My Angel, if my attitudes, actions, words, or lack of response, have left injuries in others’ lives, please beg pardon of their spirits for me. Go before God to plead for great healing, gifts and happiness for each of them.

My dear Angel, please forgive me all ‘sorrow’ that I may have brought you in your observation of divine mercy neglected. Thank you for your faithfulness, and loving care.

Please lead me into loveliness of soul. Help me to love God wholly. Obtain of God that I delight you with glorious fulfilment of His highest hopes for me.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying!

Praying

Dear family,
I can thank the Blessed Mother for bringing me to C.A. She has brought me many more gifts from the Lord. I try to pray the Rosary daily for peace in my family and peace in the world. I read everything I can about Fatima, Garabondal, & Medjugorje. I have The Blessed Mother on my mind all day: and she brings me to her glorious Son Jesus. Jesus, protect us against our enimies.
Sincerely, Franny

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.