Prayer for peace with my children's father

Please pray for peace between my ex-husband (not a Christian) and I.

I had a divorce that I was forced to sign that was very unfair to me. We have joint custody. Despite his abuse, I have asked for mediation, counseling, anything to be able to discuss our children’s issues, and he keeps refusing. I have been abused by him, and I receive continual legal and emotional abuse.

Please pray for justice, for peace, and for me to act with goodwill toward him no matter what comes my way. And for my children’s safety.

Thank you.

Praying for you and your ex husband …

Praying for all your intentions. May our Lord’s will be done in your life with no obstacles to His holy will. May our Lord bless and protect you and your childern. Amen.

Keep focusing on the positive and pray to rid yourself of the negative- Lord, we are all your children and we need your assistance, sometimes more than others. Please help this woman and please help me as we try to do our best in this world as mothers and as wives.:slight_smile:

Praying hard.

praying for you

I am thankful for your prayers.

I am praying for your intentions.

Joining you in prayer …

:blessyou:

For faith1940, especially for peace between the spouses, and for them both to be the best parents they can from here. Praying especially also for the children.

Hail Mary,…
St Monica, PFU

Prayers for you, for peace, and prayers for your children. God bless.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for them!

Eternal Father ,i offer thee the wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal the wounds of our souls

My Jesus pardon and mercy through the merits of thy sacred wounds

(Rosary of Holy wounds)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.