Prayer for Priest

The Goverment is trying to have, one of our local Priest Father Marcian. Sent back to his home country.

He is here legally and a great priest along with Father Art the other Priest in Florence.

May justice be done and may this priest be lead to where God would have him minister. Amen.:harp:

Lord, I pray that You see justice be done in this situation. :gopray2:
Lord, always protect and guide this Priest all the days of his life. Amen.

St Joseph and St Frances Xavier (Mother) Cabrini, patron saints of immigrants, please intercede on behalf of Fr Marcian :gopray2:

:signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Will keep Father in daily prayer…

Amen.

Praying for him…

[LEFT]Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
[/LEFT]
Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our mother; to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer us.
[LEFT]
Let what is happening to Father Marcian be part of God’s plan for Him, for his current flock, and if it be God’s will, his next parish.

Watch over them and guide them during this time of upheaval, most Gracious Mother. Amen.
[/LEFT]
*God, give us grace to accept with serenity **the things that cannot be changed, **Courage to change the things **which should be changed, **and the Wisdom to distinguish *the one from the other.

Good news!

Father Marcian can stay for at least another year ^.^

THANK YOU JESUS THIS IS A WEEK OF MIRACLES!

( Now if only I could find a girl friend hehehe Don’t worry wont make a request thread on that one :wink: )

Will continue to pray for Father Marcian. :thumbsup:

Father ONE OF YOUR SERVANTS NEEDS YOU . Father MARCIAN needs you Lord to change the hearts and minds of those people who want to deport him to his country . LORD I KNOW PRAYER CHANGES THINGS THROUGH YOUR MERCY AND GRACE !:slight_smile: Lord step in and allow the Father Marcian to remain in his parish and do what you need him to do for the people .:slight_smile: LORD IF IT BE YOUR WILL ! Praise God ! :slight_smile: thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . John:thumbsup:

Great news! Thank you very much for sharing it! Deo Gratius!

May Our Lady find you a lovely girlfriend - powerful and unfailing advocate she is…I’ll keep it in daily prayer with her…

Praying.

Great News He Got His Green Card!

• Glory To The Father Son And Holy Spirit +
    As It Was In The Beginning Is Now An Ever Shall Be World Without End Amen!

Blessed By The Name Of Our Lord Alleluia!

Praying

Deo Gratius!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.