Prayer for pro-abortionists

Heavenly Father, pour out your Holy Spirit upon all those poor souls who are abortion practitioners / legislators / defenders / promoters. May He convict them of their sin and may they repent of their ways and become part of the Culture of Life. May they receive forgiveness and healing through the Divine Mercy of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. We ask this in the Holy Name of Jesus, and through the most powerful intercession of His Blessed Mother. Amen.

Great Prayer Thanks…:thumbsup:

I drive by a Planned Parenthood location a lot and when I do I nearly always offer this small ejaculation.
“Heavenly Father, Protect the innocent. Convict and convert the guilty”. I generally am making the sign of the cross as I am saying it.

Peace
James

For all those caught up in the abortion industry:

:signofcross:

O, my Jesus,
Forgive us our sins,
Save us from the fires of hell,
Lead all souls to Heaven,
Especially those which have
Most need of thy mercies.
Amen.

:signofcross:

Hail Mary Full of Grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Amen.

Lord, please convert the hearts of those in favor of abortion. Convict them of their sin, soften and convert their hearts, and grant them your forgiveness. Amen.

*Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God,
Have mercy on us sinners,
Teach us to know You, love You, and put our complete trust in and surrender to Your Divine Will, *

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.