Prayer for PZ Meyers

This one goes hand-in-hand with the Litany in another thread, but we should pray that Mister Meyers realizes the error of his ways before it’s too late.

Ahem. And for those of you that aren’t aware of why we should pray for PZ Meyers.

:signofcross:

My God, I believe, I adore, I trust and I love Thee! I beg pardon for all those that do not believe, do not adore, do not trust and do not love Thee.

O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary I beg the conversion of poor sinners.

praying.

Prayers offered for him.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou among woman
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for all to respect the Holy Eucharist…

Our God, forgive, heal and enlighten those who sin against Your sacramental Presence, and the Eucharist. St Michael, please intercede in this intention.

Jesus our Savior, Risen and present to us in the Holy Eucharist, tonight I offer up prayers and tears for Mr. Myers. It saddens me to hear of Your Eucharistic Presence, so blessed and adored in all the Catholic chapels and church buildings throughout the world. But please, dear Lord, have mercy on Mr. Myers; do not chastise him severely, but in Your goodness, which is boundless as the skies and endless as the ocean depths, show pity towards this lost sheep.

May the words and examples of other Catholics, with Your divine assistance, lead him to repent of this sin against the Holy Eucharist and become fully immersed in the truth of Your Presence in the Host.

Mary ever Virgin, I join my prayers and tears to those of your Sorrowful Heart. Please intercede, with all the angels and saints, on Mr. Myers’ behalf, that he may realize Who is present in the consecrated bread and wine at the Sacrifice of the Mass.

All these things I pray through our Eucharistic Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen. :crossrc:

Everyone - please pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for him daily.
Prayers & blessings
Deacon Ed B

I am praying for him.

Praying for all non-believers.

Praying for him and anyone who helped him obtain the eucharist. This just breaks my heart and makes me feel sick. Divine mercy chaplet for this situation.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.