Prayer for RCIA candidates and teachers

Please join me in prayer for all catechists and those adults attending RCIA this fall.
I pray that the Heart of Jesus speak to those people contemplating joining the Church this fall. Take the fear in their hearts, sweet Lord, and fill their hearts with joy and anticipation. Take their stubborness, Lord, and fill that place with surrender.

Holy Spirit, stir up the Gifts in all catechists that they are renewed with zeal and the Joy of the Lord, that they are worthy, beautiful witnesses to the Truth that is the Catholic Church.

I pray that we all have an amazing year, with a bountiful harvest.

Praise you Jesus

Praying

I am adding my prayers to yours. :slight_smile:

Praying with you.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Amen

Praying for them.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.