Prayer for relationships

i am trying to find daily prayer(s) for my girlfriend and i to say. are there any good prayers for this? thanks!

Welcome to CAF! :slight_smile:

There are tons of prayers you can pray – it all depends on you (and your girlfriend). You can pray “standard” ones like the Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, etc. You can pray the Rosary and/or the chaplet of Divine Mercy, or you can just pray “spontaneously” together. :thumbsup:

If you want specific prayers for specific things (healing of sickness, for strength in adversity, for peace, for joy, etc.) I’d suggest doing a search – you’ll come up with a lot. Also, the following links are great (lots of prayers listed):

ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/index.htm

catholic.org/clife/prayers/

Remember, the important thing is that you and your girlfriend are praying together to God. Prayer is a conversation between us and God…so it can be fancy or plain, as long as it’s sincere. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.