Prayer for resolution

I have recently found out my son my have a child that is now 4 yrs old and I have contacted the mother she is now going to start the process of finding out for sure if he is her Father. I am praying that if she is his daughter we can all live peacefully and this is not too much for my son to bear! I know it is his responsibility and God will take care of him no matter what, but he is not as close to Jesus as I am so he does not always think that way. I have to say my son has just been blessed w/ his first born son on July 26th then out of the blue this came up. I will be there for all of them no matter what and support them but what i need is reassurance that this will have a good outcome- that no one is hurt especially the kids!!! I do not want to step on toes but I cannot sit back knowing that there is a possibility of this child being my granddaughter. My son does not know I have talked to the mother and will be very angry when he finds out- he cannot afford another child but will love it til no tomorrow!! I will do what i can!!
So my prayer request is that there is a peaceful outcome to this situation and no children or parents are hurt in the process. Please Dear God bless this family and the possibly addition to our family!!

Praying.

Holy Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God. pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Heavenly Father please bring this to the resolution You desire.
Mother Mary please pray for this mother, her grandchildren, and her son, for her son’s family, that the love and goodness of Jesus will be present in all interactions and decisions made regarding the family and the children.

Thank You SO MUCH for Praying for Me & my Family!!! It really made my day today to come in and see these messages on the board!!! God Bless You!!

Loving God please send Your Holy Spirit to act in the hearts and minds of all the members of this family that all will be according to the love of God.
Mother Mary we ask your loving prayers for this family’s happiness, unity, and peace.

May our Lord grant a good outcome for all involved. May your son grow closer to the Lord and deepen in faith. May he be a good father and seek to do the Lord’s will in all things. Amen.

That Your love, and Your will prevails for everyone concerned:

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.