Prayer for safe delivery of my daughter

Hi all,

As has been my tradition for the last 5, I post here asking for your kind prayers for my wife as she delivers our sixth child (second daughter). She is due at the end of August.

I feel God’s graces working powerfully around us in preparation. Please pray that all goes well and God will allow this daughter of mine to enter into this world is a family united in joy and in the peace of Christ.

I humbly ask you also for prayers for myself. That God would give me peace and serenity knowing that all things are in his hands and nothing happens without his consent.

Thank you all,
God bless,
Ut

[INDENT][INDENT]Prayer for Expectant Mothers

All loving God,
you created the human family
as a reflection of your own divine life
so that your creation might share in your happiness.

Hear our prayer for your daughter
who awaits the birth of her child.
She has cooperated with you in giving life.
Assist her now as she prepares to give birth
to the child in her womb.
May Mary be her guide and support,
calming her fears and strengthening her love.

May your daughter be filled with your peace and blessing
so that she may bring her child into this world
safely and in good health to the praise and
glory of your name.

Amen.

:gopray2:

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

My Jesus, I offer this intention to Your Most Sacred Heart

Our father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen

Eternal God in whom mercy is endless
And treasury of compassion inexhaustible
Look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us
so that in difficult moments, we may not despair
Nor become despondent
But with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy will
Which is love and mercy itself
Amen

Praying to Our Lady of Guadalupe for your wife to have an uncomplicated pregnancy & safe delivery of a healthy baby.

Praying for you, your wife, and the safe delivery of your daughter.

Praying for you, your wife, and safe delivery of your daughter…
**+
O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin,
assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us
that you are our Mother.
O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for you wife to have a safe delivery and for both to be ok.

Lord Jesus, please grant that they have a safe delivery, and
their baby girl is born into this world healthy. Please help
these parents be aware your loving presence, and the grace
of God that surrounds them.
Through your name, Lord Jesus,
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled
to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought
thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to thee do I come, before thee do I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise
not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear
and answer me.
Amen

O most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of heaven,
Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist us in our
necessity. O Star of the sea, help us and show us the way. Mary
conceived without sin, pray for us who turn to you.
Through Jesus’ name we pray.
Amen

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on them.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for them.
St. Joseph our protector, pray for them.
Amen

Lord, in every need let me come to You with humble trust saying, “Jesus, help me.”
In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus, help me.
In hours of loneliness, weariness, and trials, Jesus, help me.
In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles, and sorrows, Jesus, help me.
When others fail me and Your grace alone can assist me, help me.
When I throw myself on Your tender love as a father and savior, Jesus, help me.
When my heart is cast down by failure at seeing no good come from my efforts, Jesus, help me.
When I feel impatient and my cross irritates me, Jesus, help me.
When I am ill and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely, Jesus, help me.
Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind, Jesus, help me and never forsake me.
Amen.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to her assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers!

She is 3 cm dilated (out of 10) as of yesterday. Still no sign of labour yet. Just lots of sporadic contractions.

Her spirits are up and we are looking forward to the new addition to our family. :slight_smile:

I will keep you updated.

God bless!
Ut

[size=2]**Thank you for the update! **[/size] :slight_smile:

Prayers continuing for her and your family…
+

*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen*

[size=2]**Thank you for the update! **[/size] :slight_smile:

Prayers continuing for her and your family…
+

*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen*

My wife is scheduled for an induction tomorrow (Sunday August 30th). We hope she will go today.

Please pray for us that everything goes smoothly.

God bless,
Ut

[size=2]Thank you for the update! :slight_smile:[/size]

Praying that all goes smoothly…
+

Prayers continuing…
+

Prayers continuing…
+

Prayers continuing…
+

Thank you detoutcoeur for continuing to pray for us.

My wife asked the the induction be postponed last Sunday, but has still not had the baby naturally. She will be induced tomorrow. We hope she will go tonight over night, but will accept the induction if she has done gone by tomorrow morning. Inductions, in our experience, are always much harder.

God bless,
Ut

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.