Prayer for sister

My sister lost a grandson the week before Easter, since then she has been a source of strength for her son and daughter-in-law. However last week the grief that she had been ignoring finally caught up with her. In tears she declared that she no longer could believe in a God that would have let this happen.
Please pray for her, that she will be comforted and that her faith may be returned and strengthened.

Praying for your sister and her family. God Bless You. Peace.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for your sister that her faith will return and be strong.

God bless

Dear Jesus, please do not let grief and depression cause this dear lady to lose You when she needs You so much. Please go powerfully and gently to her heart and mind. Help her to understand, and simply embrace her in Your heart. I beg you…Trishie

I am praying that your sister will rediscover her faith and that it will become stronger than ever.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

prayers promised

Praying very hard for her!

Praying

My prayers are with your sister. May God grant her and her family peace and understanding.

Praying
grandma glor

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.