Prayer for someone to be preserved from spiritual danger and come to know Jesus

Could you please pray for a person I will identify as SM? SM follows a non-Christian religion and is currently facing certain spiritual dangers. Can you please pray that SM is preserved from the dangers she is facing, and come to know Jesus, Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Thanks.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Jeus please protect him and hold him safe in Your Heart and Truth.

Prayed for SM, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Jesus said to St. Faustina:

Call upon My mercy on behalf of sinners; I desire their salvation. When you say this prayer with a contrite heart and with faith on behalf of some sinner, I will give him the grace of conversion. This is the prayer:

“O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You.” 186-187

Please pray this short prayer daily with absolute trust in Christ’s mercy. God bless.

Jesus please protect Mark’s friend from spiritual dangers, and bless him with the graces of Your love and truth

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits that roam around the world seeking the ruin of souls, Amen.

May your acquaintance come into the fold…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

Dear Jesus, please help and protect SM against all spiritual dangers. Please also send Your Holy Spirit to SM in order to protect them and open their eyes to the true faith and bring them closer to you. In Your name I humbly pray. Amen.

Holy Mary, St. Joseph, and St. Michael the Archangel, please intercede and help. Thank you. Amen.

Added to Rosary #1 intentions
God bless

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.