Prayer for sons and college decisions

Dear Lord,

I first want to thank you for my three wonderful sons. My prayer is that you guide them in their decisions for career goals and wise decisions when it come to college. Help them to make wise descision on financing their education, which colleges to go to and which careers that you would like them to choose. My biggest concern is that they are caucious in taking out student loans to finance their education. One things he can finance a very expensive private college. Another is not sure whether he should go to local college first or go away to college, but would mean taking out student loans. Finally, one does not want any more loans and not sure if he should even finish college. Lord, draw all three boys to you. The most important thing for me is that they put you first. I want them to follow their dreams, but my husband and I cannot afford to help much with their continueing education. Help them to listen to advice and make wise choices. Open doors for them to lead them in the right direction and close doors if they are choosing the wrong path. Lord, I am so glad that I don’t have to carry anxiety and worry around too much because you love my boys more than I do and have the perfect plan for their life. Thank you and in Jesus’s Holy name I pray. AMEN:thumbsup::slight_smile:

Praying…

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying…

I’m praying that your sons make wise decisions, with the Holy Spirit’s guidance.

Come Holy Spirit, guide these three young men in their lives and help them make the right choices. May they always stay close to Jesus and Mary and do what their heavenly Mother and Lord would want them to do. Amen.

As a mother of three wonderful sons, I say AMEN to your prayers for your sons with all my heart!

Warm regards, Trishie

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

A PRAYER FOR THE GIFT OF KNOWLEDGE

Absolute and all knowing God,
Nothing is hidden from Your sight.
In the prescience since the beginning,
All knowledge existed within You.
Kindly share Your knowledge with me,
Making me aware of what is meant to be,
Permitting my soul to understand it,
And wisdom to agree with its outcome.
Provide me with the gift of discretion,
To prudently apply received knowledge,
To ensure the fulfillment of Your Will.
Your knowledge shines forth forever!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.