Prayer for souls salvation

Please pray for Josli John, Milena, Jose, Georgina, Barbara, Caridad, Andrew, Gerasimo, Jr., VR, Clark, Luisa, William, Herminia and all the faithful departed that God forgive them their sins, receive their souls in heaven. May God grant them eternal rest. May God perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace in God’s mercy. Amen.

Lord, let Your mercy be on Josli John, Milena, Jose, Georgina, Barbara, Caridad, Andrew, Gerasimo, Jr., VR, Clark, Luisa, William, Herminia and all the faithful departed that God forgive them their sins, receive their souls in heaven. May God grant them eternal rest. May God perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace in God’s mercy. Amen

O my Jesus! Forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, lead all souls into Heaven. Especially those in most need of Thy Need.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Praying.

Thank you. I believe that praying for a neighbor will bring graces and blessings to the person praying for his neighbor and to the neighbor who asked for a prayer.

Lord may, Josli John, Milena, Jose, Georgina, Barbara, Caridad, Andrew, Gerasimo, Jr., VR, Clark, Luisa, William, Herminia and all the faithful departed be forgiven their sins, receive their souls into heaven Lord. Grant them eternal rest. May Your perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace in Your mercy. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.