Prayer for Steven -again

For those of you not familiar with the situation Steven is a troubled teenage dad who is the father of my Godchild. We just found out right now he’s homeless, jobless, his cell is turned off and we have no idea where he is. I have no way to get in contact with him at this time and I am very worried. He comes from a broken home and has a history of drug and alcohol abuse . He was doing so well for a while but apparently has taken a major step backward. Please keep him in your prayers

I will add him to my morning rosary

Praying for Steven.

Prayers promised! :gopray2:

+JMJTJ+

Steven will be in my prayers for his healing.

*** Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

God bless you +

Thank you all! I still haven’t heard from him.:frowning:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying that you’ll hear from him soon…

praying for his troubled soul to hear His voice.

Jesus we ask the fullness of Your merciful love for this troubled young man. Please heal Steven’s life and situation, and give him stability and happiness. Thank You, Jesus

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Son.

Praying very hard for Steven!

Thank you all for your continued prayers. I still haven’t heard anything. Steven was hospitalized for being suicidal last spring so the longer we don’t hear anything to more concerned I’m becoming.

Thankfully I just heard from Steven. I left him a message on his myspace. He didn’t have my number because it was in his cell phone. He left me a number to call and I called him -he wasn’t there but he called me back. He’s ok, staying with different friends. He says he’s going to come by in a couple days so we can talk. His mom kicked him out and took his car, so he lost his job too. She also turned off his phone. I’m pretty sure he’s not telling me everything but at least I know he’s reasonably ok, thanks be to God.

†JMJTJ†

Steven remains in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying for Steven. Glad you heard from him, Rayne89.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Rayne - Been way to close to some of this myself. Be assured of my prayers for Steven. I was blessed in my situation and will assail the heavens with prayers for this young man.

Still praying very hard for Steven.

I’ve been talking to Steven, he’s struggling but surviving. His mom has mental problems which we’ve known about for quite a while. He can’t go home so he’s living with a friend right now. He’s hurting bad and I know he feels alone. I keep praying he makes good choices and turns his life around. Thanks again for all your prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.