Prayer for Strength against Evil Company

Hello my Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Recently i purchased a health product for only 3.95 shipping. The product caused me great mental headaches so I stopped usiang it immediately.

I just assumed that it was a one time thing. Shortly thereafter i had to go into the hospital for other medical problems (I am disabled).

I returned to find two more bottles of this product had been delivered and I had been billed 200.00 !!!

I immediately called the company to return these and get refunded. They decline to! I am shocked. I explained that I was in the hospital and how the product greatly affected me mentally and they just do not care!!

I just cannot believe the absolute insensitivity and greed of this company.

I also told them I am on a monthly disability check and I simply have no money left.

They absolutely do not care and would not even allow me to talk to the supervisor TWICE .
I will not stop fighting. 200 dollars is ALL my monthly disposable income!

All I ask is for intercessory prayers to saints like Rita and Jude that I will remain firm and be guided.

It is not simply the principle of this. 200 is like 20,000 to me.

Thank you so much

VitoJoseph

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray that VitoJoseph can get by this month with the kind help of family, friends, and/or agencies like local foodbanks that can help him with the necessities in life. I’m sorry the company he dealt with could not help him and allow him a refund. May VitoJoseph forgive them. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.