Prayer for success in small business venture

Dear CAF Prayer Warriors,

My two nephews, ( 21 and 29 years of age) have just started a mobile hawker's stall-in-van after more than half a year's of planning and preparation.  The older nephew has dumped much of his savings into the project.  They started business just three weeks ago, but have been making a loss daily.  Please pray for them to  have God's strength and grace to succeed in their business venture, please pray that they would find the right location to set their van-stall to sell their food (all the foods are orepared on sticks),  where they will be able to get lots of customers to try out their food, and that busineess will improve day by day, and they will be able to make an honest living out of this venture. So please join me in my prayer for their success.  I trust in the Lord and I know He will not forsake them.  Thank you and thanks the Lord for everything.

Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying hard for their success.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Many thanks to all for your prayers.

Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying for success!

I am praying for your intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.