Prayer for the conversion of my mother and cousin

Hi,

If I could, I’d like to pray for the conversion of my mother and my little cousin.

My mother is such a great person and so nice, but doesn’t really belong to any church or do much more than pray at night. I’ve been offering up my own suffering and pain for the intention of her conversion. I have seen some progress, so I thank God for that. For instance, she actually took me to mass today, and I noticed she was quite happy afterwards, and it seemed she had kind of enjoyed it a little. :slight_smile:

My younger cousin is 12 years old, and has never been baptized. That really bothers me, but there’s nothing I can do. It seemed once like she was interested, but now it seems she is not. I know she’s really young still, but I feel like she has no one here to guide her to the truth, and she is not even baptized. I fear pressing too much lest she be turned off to the whole idea.

I’ve been praying, but I would really appreciate your prayers as well.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please reach them. Amen.

Dear Jesus, touch their hearts and lead them to You. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray of us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for your mom and cousin.

Praying.

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your spirit and they shall be created and you shall renew the face of the earth. Amen.

Lord, guide seeker of God’s mother and cousin down the paths that will lead them to a life of faith in the Church with your Son Jesus to guide them. Bless them and let them both see how beautiful the Catholic faith is and how important a life faithful to Jesus is. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless you, Brandon.
What a wonderful blessing God has given your mother in you.
Hear the faithful prayers of this good son and cousin that his family will come to welcome the fullnesss of Your truth in their hearts and lives.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.