Prayer for the Evil One

+Come, Holy Spirit+

Poor Satan,
He is up against God and he knows it and still naively tries.

Let us all pray that every attempt that Satan makes, God uses toward His (God’s) Will.

Heavenly Father,
Your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ came to this world to put all His enemies under His feet…that last of which is death.

We rejoice, because by the power of the Holy Spirit we are able to recognize that we are your children and we can tell Satan with confidence to get behind us.

With the same confidence we know that You are always bringing good out of every evil, but we ask now in a special way to use every attempt of the evil one to bring about Your Greater Glory.

We pray that everyone recognizes that which is from Satan and that which is from you. We pray that every time people slip and choose evil that you use that sin as a spring board to bring them close to you. Though, we do not pray for people to choose sin just to come closer to you. So that is why we pray also that you bring even more good out of all the good decisions made in opposition to evil so in hopes of hastening Jesus’ Parousia.

Queen Mother Mary, please pray for us!
Saint Joseph, please pray for us!
Amen, Amen!
+

May all the evils that Satan has inflicted upon me, by God’s grace and the intervention of the Holy Spirit and Saint Michael, be turned into good in my life. Amen. :gopray: :gopray2: :crossrc:

Umm… did someone read my signature? :confused:

Ironically Yours. :heart:

I fear I give into sin and evil too often. Will pray that I and others will turn from sinful temptations and only to God.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.