Prayer for The Precious Unborn Souls Day 149

Dear Lord help us to help others to understand that the precious unborn are meant to be born. We will continue to help those to understand that the unborn are being sent down to precious mother earth to have their lives and to do your will. Dear Lord please hear my prayer. Amen. May all that care for the unborn please pray they are born.

Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,
And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters.
I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,
Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death
by the Resurrection of Your Son.
I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
Today I commit myself
Never to be silent,
Never to be passive,
Never to be forgetful of the unborn.
I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement,
And never to stop defending life
Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
And our nation once again becomes
A nation with liberty and justice
Not just for some, but for all,
Through Christ our Lord. Amen!

Dear Lord… help us to see YOU in the precious unborn. Help us to remember that YOU, were once a “Precious Unborn” in the Immaculate Womb of Your Holy Mother.

Precious “Unborn Jesus”… have Mercy on us. :heart: Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the precious unborn… pray for us. :heart: Holy Innocents, victims of abortion… pray for us. Amen.

Visit priestsforlife.org/

Dear Father,

please bless all of struggling humanity; don’t leave us to fend for ourselves. We’re all weak as an unborn child, protect us, protect them. Guide the Holy Father and the brother bishops under him, and protect them from despair as the world resists their message. Once again, I ask You to bless all te dear children in your tender care.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.