Prayer for The Precious Unborn Souls Day 167

Dear Lord help us to help others to understand that the precious unborn are meant to be born. We will continue to help those to understand that the unborn are being sent to earth to have their lives and to do your will. Dear Lord please hear my prayer. Amen. May all that care for the unborn please pray they are born.

Father,
accept our prayer for the precious souls of unborn children everywhere. Guide them to heaven, oh Lord. Bless us here on earth to never cease to bless and protect these little ones. Finally, bless the Holy Father and the brother bishops with him, so that peace and love should envelope the souls of all mankind for the protection of the unborn.

Dear Lord… help us to see YOU in the precious unborn. Help us to remember that YOU, were once a " Precious Unborn" in the Immaculate Womb of Your Holy Mother.

:heart: Precious “Unborn Jesus”… have Mercy on us. :heart: Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the precious unborn… pray for us. :heart: Holy Innocents, victims of abortion… pray for us. Amen.

Lord… this nation is undoubtedly under your wrath…

… so much loss… all those different personalities… abilities… etc…

I sometimes wonder why you allow legalized abortion to go on seemingly forever…

but then, that almost sounds like i am blaming you… :eek: when it is the fault of humans…

help all of us who fight abortion to not fall into despair that it will ever end…

O Almighty God, Creator of Heaven and earth and all things, You create today millions of human beings who are never permitted to see the light of day because of the sin of abortion. Grant to mankind the wisdom to respect human life at every stage of development.

You infuse souls into innocent babies even while still in their mothers’ wombs, their temporary homes. Grant that no one deprives your most innocent ones the privilege of your holy Baptism whereby they may be born again to Your supernatural life by grace. One soul in Your eyes, Almighty God, is of more value than the whole created universe.

Accept the precious blood of Your Son Jesus Christ, present on our altars and in our tabernacles, throughout the world in reparation for the sins of abortive murder. Even before Your Divine Son was born of Mary, dear God, when Your holy Mother greeted Elizabeth shortly after the conception of the Divine Child. Elizabeth asked, “How am I worthy that the Mother of my Lord should come to me?” Long before the birth of the Divine Child the Holy Spirit inspired Elizabeth to call Mary “Mother” and the unborn Child, her “Lord.”

Almighty God, remove the scourge of abortion from the face of the earth. Amen.

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.