Prayer For The Precious Unborn Souls Day 206

Dear Lord help us to help others to understand that the precious unborn are meant to be born. We will continue to help those to understand that the unborn are being sent down to precious mother earth to have their lives and to do your will. Dear Lord please hear my prayer. Amen. May all that care for the unborn please pray they are born.

Father,
please bless the souls of those little children who are as of yet unborn. Grant that the whole world may come to a realization of their dignity and potential, and also the dignity and potential of their parents no matter what their situation is. Thank you, Lord, for giving us the grace to be born and come to know you; please extend that grace to our smallest siblings. Bless as well the Holy Father, and the brother bishops with him, so that blessings and prayers may always be said for these children.

Dear Lord… help us to see YOU in the precious unborn. Help us to remember that YOU, were once a " Precious Unborn" in the Immaculate Womb of Your Holy Mother.

:heart: Precious “Unborn Jesus”… have Mercy on us. :heart: Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the precious unborn… pray for us. :heart: Holy Innocents, victims of abortion… pray for us. Amen.

Dear Sherrie. We are 6 days past the “bi-centennial” of the “Precious Unborn Souls” prayer threads; and I just wanted to tell you… that it has been my extreme privilege to be a part of it. I pray we can keep it going, until this prayer is no longer necessary.

God bless you, Sherrie. You are a true “warrior” for the cause of LIFE. :hug1: God smiles on you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.