Prayer For The Precious Unborn Souls Day 335

Dear Lord help us to help others to understand that the precious unborn are meant to be born. We will continue to help others to understand that the unborn are being sent down to precious mother earth to have their lives and to do your will. Dear Lord please hear my prayer. Amen. May all that care for the unborn please pray they are born.

Dear Lord,

Please in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, protect the unborn. Dear Holy Mother, I ask you also in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, protect the unborn.

This is a prayer from "The Catholic Devotional". The prayer was written by Rick Christensen. Here is the prayer...

"I Too Had Love to Give"

I'd have been there for you
when you were grey and old.
Now all that you will have
is pain and remorse untold.

Was it not in Earthly pleasure
that you and daddy made me?
Why then for worldly treasure
the farewell that you bade me?

When you killed me, no tears,
just a sigh of relief.
But one day, dearest mother,
you will know the deepest grief.

Why was I not adopted?
Could not someone else enjoy
watching me grow up to be
a delightful girl or boy?

Why did you slay me, mother?
Why not let me live?
You would have loved me, mother,
I too had Love to Gove.

Please remember to ask for help protecting the unborn in daily prayers and especially The Rosary, our Blessed Mother has great power with her son, by intercession.

Dear Lord… help us to see YOU in the precious unborn. Help us to remember that YOU, were once a " Precious Unborn" in the Immaculate Womb of Your Holy Mother.

:heart: Precious “Unborn Jesus”… have Mercy on us. :heart: Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of the precious unborn… pray for us. :heart: Holy Innocents, victims of abortion… pray for us. Amen.

Dear Lord,

Please look over the unborn children so ALL may be born. Please forgive those that have had or taking part in an abortion. Please Lord, allow those that are helping women and families with raising children that they not have planned to have the supplies and caring hearts needed to care for that child and family.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.