Prayer for the precious unborn souls day 44

Dear Lord help us to help others to understand that the precious unborn are souls that are meant to be born. We will continue to help those to understand that the unborn are being sent down to precious mother earth to have their lives and to do your will. Dear Lord please hear my prayer. Amen. May all that care for the unborn please pray for them.

Dearest Lord, please protect Your unborn little ones. Where their parents consider killing them may they decide for life. Please give them courage and faith. Thank You, Lord.

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Dear Lord… help us to see YOU in the precious unborn. Help us to remember that YOU, were once a “Precious Unborn” in the Immaculate Womb of Your Holy Mother.

Precious “Unborn Jesus”… have Mercy on us. Our Lady of Guadalupe… pray for us. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Please, Lord, let us never forget these our brothers and sisters who are dying everyday. Please, Lord Jesus, welcome them into your loving arms, where there is no more pain, no more death, no more suffering.
Holy Mary, pray for the babies in the womb today and all those involved somehow with them.

Heavenly Father, You create men in Your own image, and You desire that not even the least among us should perish. In Your love for us, You entrusted Your only Son to the holy VIrgin Mary, Now, in Your love, protect against the wickedness of the devil, those little one to whom You have given the gift of life.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.