Prayer for the Worn Out

I’m worn out today… and there is much I need to do… I pray I have the willpower to do it.

So for greater willpower to do what God desires of me… and for the mercy and the forgiveness of God upon my poor sinful soul who does not do enough and those in need…

Prayers requested.

Ave Maria! Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you!

Pater noster! I am not worthy. Kyrie eleision. Christ eleison! Kyrie eleision!

I will pray that God gives you strength. Know that God loves you. God bless you. :slight_smile:

Jesus please help Shin to take good care of those human needs that give refreshment and energy that we can flourish.
Jesus please heal those inner parts that are overworked, overstressed and tired in Shin.
Embrace Shin with Your love and tenderness, and with the understanding that in the command to love others as you love yourself, You remind us to also rightly care for the gift of self that God has given.
Please help Shin to do what must be done today, and each day, in love of God, of others, and of the person entrusted to Shin, Shin’s own self.

Thank you so much for the prayers, they touched my heart and God gave me strength. :slight_smile:

Deo gratias.

I have been feeling a bit worn out lately, from being sick…my prayers to you, as it can be frustrating at times…but while we are weak, God is always strong, to carry us through. God bless.:gopray:

Amen to this lovely prayer

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.