Prayer for the wrongfully accused

My son Donald P is in dire need of prayer as he is being wrongfully accused. His ex wife is a devil lying to get a conviction against him. she has taken all his personal possessions and one that you cannot replace, his first and only 4 yr old daughter. He has been legally abused for over a year now. He has lost so much weight, he has no money and he was a white collar worker, great husband, and wonderful father. she is evil and had this all planned out. He is being convicted on a gun charge which is bogus and they are trying to send him away for 20 to life . she wants this so she can keep the daughter and never have to let his daughter see or hear from him again. Her family is in on it and he is my only son, I don’t want to lose him. I am trying to keep the faith within the family but it is getting very difficult. I would like help in praying for his freedom now and that he can get money to pay an attorney to help him. We found one who is worthy but we need the cash. Pray for him to heal as his heart is broken over the loss of his daughter and I pray he can once again hold her and hug her, and be the father he was. We are asking for a miracle and trust in the Lord. we ask this in the name of Jesus.

[INDENT]Prayer to St. Dominic

Father, You know that Donald has been falsely accused. Help him to have Faith like St. Dominic, that together with You, he will not be harmed in any way. We ask You to walk with him and see that he is treated with justice. Through Jesus Christ’s Precious, Pure and Holy name we pray. - Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

[INDENT]*I’m sorry that I left this prayer out in my previous post. Lisa. *

Prayer to Our Mother of Perpetual Help for Financial Aid

Dear Mother Mary,
We approach thee with submissive and humble hearts,
because we have a child-like confidence in thy power and goodness,
beseeching thee to assist Donald in his present financial worry.
We believe, dear Mother, that thou art not only rich and bountiful,
but extremely kind and generous to all thy loving children.
We plead with thee then, dear Mother, to obtain for Donald
the help he so urgently needs in his present financial difficulty.
We thank thee, dear Lady, through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

Praying for this family.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:gopray2:

*PSALM 109 *
Prayer of a Person Falsely Accused

O God, whom I praise, do not be silent, for wicked and treacherous mouths attack me.
They speak against me with lying tongues; with hateful words they surround me, attacking me without cause.
In return for my love they slander me, even though I prayed for them.
They repay me evil for good, hatred for my love.
My enemies say of me:
• “Find a lying witness, an accuser to stand by his right hand, that he may be judged and found guilty, that his plea may be in vain.
• May his days be few; may another take his office.
• May his children be fatherless, his wife, a widow.
• May his children be vagrant beggars, driven from their hovels.
• May the usurer snare all he owns, strangers plunder all he earns.
• May no one treat him kindly or pity his fatherless children.
• May his posterity be destroyed, his name cease in the next generation.
• May the Lord remember his fathers’ guilt; his mother’s sin not be canceled.
• May their guilt be always before the Lord, till their memory is banished from the earth, for he did not remember to show kindness, but hounded the wretched poor and brought death to the brokenhearted.
• He loved cursing; may it come upon him; he hated blessing; may none come to him.
• May cursing clothe him like a robe; may it enter his belly like water, seep into his bones like oil.
• May it be near as the clothes he wears, as the belt always around him.”
May the Lord bring all this upon my accusers, upon those who speak evil against me.
But you, Lord, my God, deal kindly with me for your name’s sake; in your great mercy rescue me.
For I am sorely in need; my heart is pierced within me.
Like a lengthening shadow I near my end, all but swept away like the locust.
My knees totter from fasting; my flesh has wasted away.
I have become a mockery to them; when they see me, they shake their heads.
Help me, Lord, my God; save me in your kindness.
Make them know this is your hand, that you, Lord, have acted.
Though they curse, may you bless; shame my foes, that your servant may rejoice.
Clothe my accusers with disgrace; make them wear shame like a mantle.
I will give fervent thanks to the Lord; before all I will praise my God.
For God stands at the right hand of the poor to defend them against unjust accusers.
Amen

St. Michael the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against
the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we
humbly pray, and do thou O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the
Power of God, cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who prowl
throughout the world.
Amen

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Donald will be in my prayers. God bless you.

Joining in prayer that this wrongful accusation shall not stand, and that your son may know God’s grace and mercy in his life.

Amen.

God bless all who have added prayers for my son. He is nearing his time for trial and the outcome of her lies may land him in jail for at least 5 yrs. He was a hard working man and always provided for his family until this she devil came around. Everything has been taken from him, and he is in constant duress and worry.

His dad and I are very close to him and I know he is not anything like he is being charged with. His mistake was marrying her at all. My dad when he first met her said “she is a gold digger and will take him for everything he has” , but yet Donald found the “good” in her and they produced a child together.

Thanks for the prayers and I know the Lord will be there when the trial comes about in March. Please Father, have mercy on him and give him another chance at freedom as he is now 42 yrs old and should not have to live in a prison. His health is not good at all.
He is a good man and his daughter is beautiful and we all miss her very much. She is our only grand daughter, her name is Hailey Skye and we hope we can somehow see her again.

My son Donald is using a public defender as the other attorneys took his money and walked away and did nothing. We are so distressed and pray daily but I can’t sleep at night. I have also had stents put in my heart from the stress and worry over losing my dad and now possibly losing my son.

Thank you for your prayers I find them comforting and will relay them to Donald.
Jeanne (mom)

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.