Prayer for the youth and my family

Please pray for me that I may find peace of mind, and the strength to face problems regarding school. Please pray for me and all other teenagers so that we may resist the temptation of immorality, and glorify God in the best way we can. May we learn to obey the fourth commandment by honoring our mother and father and treating them with utmost respect. Pray for us, that we may learn to spread God’s word to the next generation, and that more would answer the call in serving God by being priests, nuns and missionaries.

Please pray for our family, and all the other families, that we may remain strong despite of our weaknesses and problems that we will encounter. Please pray that the rate of divorced parents will decrease and eventually be banished from our society. May we remain united and safe under God’s care.

Thank you. :gopray2: :crossrc: :amen:

Praying…

Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with you. Blessed are you among all women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, please pray for all us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Jesus my Lord, Who became man and graced us with the beauty of Your life and with the example of faith, purity and love; help ‘crookshanks’, family, friends, and all youth, we pray, to love You with all my mind, heart and soul, and to live according to Your teachings. Strengthen them when temptations strike, that they may remain pure in thought and steadfast in virtue, doing only things that are pleasing to You. Guide them to live Your will and not their own as they look to the future. Grant them faith, courage and love, that they may serve You in holiness all the days of their lives, through the prayers of the Most Holy Theotokos, Mary Ever-Virgin, and the Mother of our God, along with St. Joseph and of all the Saints. IN the Name of Jesus, Amen.

prayers for all concerned :crossrc:

Praying, Crookshanks. Love your name, by the way!:slight_smile:

Praying, love your name also!

Praying for these intentions.

Dear Crookshanks…your whole post is your own beautiful prayer to which I add: Amen. I’ll keep all your intentions above in daily prayer.
I will pray too that you will find peace of mind and the strength to face any problems at school.
Blessings and may The Lord hold you close and grant you speedily His Peace…Barb
JMJ

I’ll be praying for your intentions. :gopray2:

You are wise beyond your years -

Prayers for you and your family and your intentions so well stated.

:crossrc::crossrc:

I pray that the Lord give you comfort and peace of mind, that He might guide you and give you strength to face each day with hope and optimism.

:crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.