Prayer for those who persecute the Church - #2

*** Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us, and after this, our exile, show unto us the Blessed Fruit of thy womb Jesus. O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us O Holy Mother of God, That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Kyrie eleison, Christe eleison, Kyrie eleison.

" Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."

Venerable Michael J. McGivney, pray for us. St. Dominic, pray for us. ***

Blessed Fulton Sheen pray for us, Blessed John Paul II pray for us,

Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.

Amen.

We pray especially for our President and Vice-President…

lolhttp://www.50centloseweight.com

I’l include them in our intentions during our prayer-rosary…God bless…

O Blessed Apostle, St. Paul, greatest of all converts, who labored unceasingly for the conversion of other souls, inspire me with the ardor of your zeal that I may pray and work for the conversion of my brethren, redeemed in the Blood of Christ but not as yet blessed with the full light of His Truth. Mindful of the loving concern of the Divine Shepherd for the salvation of the “other sheep that are not of this fold”, I now beg your intercession to obtain the grace of conversion for those who persecute the church. May God, the Holy Spirit from Whom alone this gift can come, hear my humble prayer and thus enable me to share with others the riches of my heritage of faith through Jesus Christ, Our Lord.

AMEN.

:gopray2:.

** Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us, and after this, our exile, show unto us the Blessed Fruit of thy womb Jesus. O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us O Holy Mother of God, That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Venerable Michael J. McGivney, pray for us.
St. Dominic, pray for us. **

I am so often guilty of this:(

My God I am sorry for my sins with all my heart
In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good I have sinned against you who I should love above all things.
I firmly resolve to do penance, to turn away from sin, and to avoid all near occasions of sin.
Oh my Jesus, Son of the Living God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

and for those who have persecuted the Church as I have done:

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, and help those who are in the most need of thy mercy. Amen.

By my silence about being catholic I have, in a way, persecuted the Church by not standing up for her when she has been made fun of in other websites such as when there is a news article that is unfavorable to the Church. Forgive me O Lord!

BUMPhttp://www.50centloseweight.com

** Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us, and after this, our exile, show unto us the Blessed Fruit of thy womb Jesus. O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us O Holy Mother of God, That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Venerable Michael J. McGivney, pray for us. St. Dominic, pray for us. **

Venerable Michael J. McGivney, pray for us. St. Dominic, pray for us. **

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.