The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. AMEN!

Amen, and Mother mary please take all our prayers for these wonderful people, and all the othr prayer warriors to your son and may the Lord Jesus bless them in not only heaven but on earth, and for Tarek who is such a devoted prayer warrior who keeps us all in his prayers Lord Jesus please provide comfort , peace , grace and a life full of joy, in your name amen

Amen.

Still praying very hard for them!

I remembered this intention at Mass this morning and in my Hour of Adoration…:signofcross:

Praying for all CAF members

Dear Lord Jesus please provide for all the needs of those who come here to pray for others, please answer their prayers and grant them peace grace and healing, provide for them financially and spiritually as they provide for others, in Jesus name amen

Please Lord Jesus protect and provide for all the needs of those who take the time in their life to pray for and provide charity for others, may they recieve your blessings and the grace peace and comfort of the holy spirit, amen

I am still praying for all those on this thread and for everyone on CAF who needs prayers that are spoken or unspoken.

Lord, have mercy.

Blessings,
Judi

Praying for all of our CAF friends who are suffering!

still praying

Still praying …

Thank you michael for your wonderful prayers. I continue to pray for all CAF members who are suffering from emotional, mental, physical, and financial pain. May the Lord be with all of you and know that you are loved!

Lord have mercy on all here.

Offering up my rosary tonight for these 5 courageous prayer warriors.

Merciful Lord, many of us are here only because of the graces that have been called down upon us by our beloved brothers and sisters in Christ. No finer evidence of love exists than that these prayerful souls have sacrificed irreplaceable time to prayer on our behalf. We have been strengthened, we have been consoled, we have been inspired and we have been healed by their faithfulness. We benefit from their prayers each waking and sleeping moment. During those times in which we sense the presence of Your the Holy Spirit, we are reminded of their commitment to the Body of Christ. Bless them with riches in Heaven, O compassionate Father. We ask this through our Blessed Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

O Lord, hear our prayer!

Amen.

ear Lord You know all of our needs and how we cannot face this world without you by our side. We sometimes think we are capable of things without you then we just screw things up,Lord please provide for all that come here seeking prayers and all those who devote their time to praying for others.
bless those who pray and provide for all those in need this your humble servnt included. You know that even those who pray for others have needs that are great and please send the holy spirit to provide and protect them as they attempt to do your will, in your name I pray amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.