Prayer for university residency

Hi all,

An odd prayer request, but this is urgent.

It looks like I may have missed the deadline for submitting a residency application to have a place to stay on campus. For reasons I’d prefer not to elaborate on here, to have to live elsewhere would be a great difficulty for me.

Please pray that, somehow, I’ll get a room for this school year.

Thanks and God bless!

May the most just, the most lovable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled, and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Lord Jesus, help our fellow brother/sister in You find a suitable place to live while in university. May he/she continue to work for your greater glory using the gifts and talents You have bestowed upon him/her. Have mercy Lord Jesus and make haste to help him/her.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.

Praying.

Also tell your university about the problems that not having a place would cause you, some places use a “points” system to allocate rooms, so while your points would be down for a late application, they may give more for the reasons you need to live in residences. I’m praying that your application isn’t late. If it’s late because you were given wrong information, tell them that so they know it wasn’t your fault and can quickly add you into the allocation process. If this is the case, you should be treated as if you’d applied on time, but tell them. They can’t act on what they don’t know.

I hope this works out and you have a wonderful time at university.

Praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Lord, support us as we pray,
protect us day and night,
so that we who under your guiding hand live in a world of change
may always draw strength from you,
with whom there is no shadow of alteration.
[We make our prayer] through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

May the Lord bless us and keep us from all harm; and may he lead us to eternal life.
AMEN

May the most just, the most lovable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled, and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Mother Mary, I recommend this situation to you. If it would please our Lord to grant a miracle to Trebor, please ask this of him. Please ask him to let there be a room for Trebor on campus if this is best for his soul and spiritual life. If no room can be found for Trebor on campus, then may some better living arrangement become evident. Please, Lord, come to Trebor’s assistance and have mercy on him. Amen.

Hopefully, you’ll get your request…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying!

St. Thomas Aquinas, intercede for trebor135 so that he may get university residency.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.