Prayer for Vern Kimpel

A friend of my family and community Vern Kimpel, fell last night at the nursing home that he is in and shattered his hip. He 89 years old and was a plumber for 51 years and is a member of his local Catholic church and has been a member of his local K of C council for 53 years. Vern has multiple kids. His oldest passed about 4 years ago and his youngest, Stevie, who is 39 has downs syndrome. Please pray for comfort for his family and friends that their minds be at ease and that the soul of Vern if something should happen will be with God in eternal life\

+JMJTJ+

Vern will be in my prayers for his strength, healing, and peace in this trial.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father please have compassion on Vern, Your faithful one. We ask blessings on him and his family.Bless and comfort them. Please let You will be fulfilled in this last period of his life, and may it be done in the lives of his children.
I ask these graces in Jesus’ name

Praying for Vern and his family.

Praying for Vern and his family.

Praying very hard for Vern and his family!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Just a little update on Vern. He had surgery for his hip. They couldn’t put him under because of his age and health, but they did give him something to numb his body so there was no pain during surgery. Thanks to those that have said prayers for Vern. He is recovering quite nicely

Praying For Vern And His Family
Grandma Glor

I know I am bringing this thread back to life, but there is an update on Vern. Last night Vern passed away about 10:00 pm Please keep his family in your prayers during this grieving process.

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

Thank you all who said prayers for Vern and his family

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Gracious God, please be with Vern’s family during the extremely difficult time. May Your presence be with them and give them comfort. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.