Prayer for Vocation

I need for your prayers, so i may discern which vocation i may go. Holy Orders or married life… I really don’t know…

Lord, grant us priests,
Lord, grant us Holy Priests,
Lord, grant us many Holy Priests,
Lord, grant us many Holy religious vocation

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

thank you sir Ruslan,

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy Womb Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Amen.

Holy Spirit, please guide piojunbabia in choosing the path that You wish for him, in a simple, clear way. Please give him peace and joy as he sees the path where he can live and witness gospel love and truth to others…his family as husband and father, or to the Church as priest or religious.
Let Your light and love surround him.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

amen

Lord, may piojunbabia know Your will for him. If he feels called to the priesthood, may he take the steps to discern this special call. May he meet with his pastor and local vocation director to the priesthood and get some help and understanding to discern if he actually has a calling. May he be able to spend some time at monasteries to see if he is called to the monastic life too. If he leads a celibate life for you, that is a very beautiful and preferable way to live - as St. Paul tells us. However, if he hasn’t a calling to the priesthood or the single consecrated life, may he know that the married life is a very, very holy and special vocation, as he and his wife will grow together in to saints (if they aren’t already) and he can bring up children who can become priests and nuns for tomorrow. Bless him and make him holy and guide him with his decision. Fill him with Your spirit to know where You want him and how you want him to glorify You. Amen.

Amen.

St. Thérèse’s Prayer for Priests

‘O Holy Father, may the torrents of love flowing from the sacred wounds of Thy Divine Son bring forth priests like unto the beloved disciple John who stood at the foot of the Cross; priests: who as a pledge of Thine own most tender love will lovingly give Thy Divine Son to the souls of men.

May Thy priests be faithful guardians of Thy Church, as John was of Mary, whom he received into his house. Taught by this loving Mother who suffered so much on Calvary, may they display a mother’s care and thoughtfulness towards Thy children. May they teach souls to enter into close union with Thee through Mary who, as the Gate of Heaven, is specially the guardian of the treasures of Thy Divine Heart.

Give us priests who are on fire, and who are true children of Mary, priests who will give Jesus to souls with the same tenderness and care with which Mary carried the Little Child of Bethlehem.

Mother of sorrows and of love, out of compassion for Thy beloved Son, open in our hearts deep wells of love, so that we may console Him and give Him a generation of priests formed in thy school and having all the tender thoughtfulness of thine own spotless love.’

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.